The Chevallier Architectes agency had an old website which did a good job of displaying their work… under the bandwidth limitation from ten years ago.
With WordPress and a carefully selected theme, they now have a responsive, image-rich website with a blog as a bonus.
I customized the style and the behavior as needed, migrated the content and installed the new website.
- Customization of the Ad Hoc theme
- Multilingual integration (4 languages)
- Special variation of the grid layout
- Multilingual integration in the grid layout
- Automated duplication of portfolio items
- Test server
- Hosting configuration
- Data migration (62 projects)